- We are exclusive Castrol Ambassador, a Partner to Castrol and Authorised Distributor of Castrol in the Baltic States.
- We are well known and recognized as an experienced lubricant professional in the Baltic States.
- We are the only lubricant professional in the Northern and Baltic markets with a membership in the United Kingdom Lubricants Association (UKLA).
- We are certified by the United Kingdom Lubricants Association with the flagship Certificate of Lubricant Competence.
- We are the pioneers in providing lubricants related counseling and expertise together with the help from Castrol
- We share a unique access to lubricant related professional information network, legislation, knowledge and expertise.
- We comply to BP/Castrol, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and other rigorous standards and processes.
- We ensure products delivered maintain their quality levels from point of blending through delivery to Customers.
THE HEART OF OUR BUSINESS
- We are working in Partnership with Castrol, passionately growing the Castrol brand – the most respected lubricants brand in the world.
- We always tell the truth, authoritatively and confidently, in a straightforward, no-frills way.
- We operate in the premium lubricants business in Automotive, Industrial and Marine segments.
- We put Customers and Consumers at the Heart of our business.
- We create tailor-made solutions and optimum services for increased efficiency.
- We provide high performing products for a sustainable and value-driven business growth.
- Our vision is to become the most valued energy industry Partner to our Customers in the Baltic states.
- We value Partnership and recognize loyal relationship with Customers and suppliers.
- Our Partnership is about winning technology, innovation, offers and programs.
- Our Partnership is about working in unison for the opportunities to strengthen mutual relationship.
INNOVATION, PRODUCTIVITY AND BRAND AWARENESS
We want to help Customers and Consumers to take good care of their machines and the environment by choosing Castrol as their premium brand – the most respected lubricants brand in the world and the undisputed leader in lubricant technologies. The successful and long-term relationship with Castrol helps us to deliver a clear message to the market. We believe, by utilising our resources we are in the best position to answer customers’ needs better than anyone else in the market.
Applying our brand consistently in the Baltic market and across every channel, is a vital part of our brand strategy – it is how we will make stronger connection with every single one of our Customers and Consumers across the Baltic market. Innovation, Productivity and Brand Awareness form the pillars of our openminded thinking to deliver great value and expand excellent Customer service in a number of ways.