CONSUMERS ARE MORE AND MORE QUALITY MINDED AND THE PURITY OF FOOD PRODUCTS AND BEVERAGES BECOMES MORE AND MORE IMPORTANT. REGULATORY AGENCIES AND NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATIONS GLOBALLY INTENSIFY THEIR EFFORTS TO IMPROVE THE PURITY OF FOOD PRODUCTS AND BEVERAGES AND THEIR COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL REGULATIONS.
Institutions use it to respond to increasing problems with contamination in food products. It is by far not enough for the ingredients to conform to the regulations on production and processing. Moreover, the machines and equipment used must conform to these standards. When using food-grade lubricants and lubricants approved for beverages and tobacco, manufacturers and processors can demonstrate to consumers and legislators or the regulatory agencies that they are aware of their responsibility and that they do everything necessary to produce their products in an optimal and safe environment. Castrol Industrial has developed a range of lubricants specifically designed to meet
the requirements for use in the food and beverage industry, particularly for lubricating their systems and equipment. Castrol’s comprehensive product range of lubricants cover all applications from hydraulics to gears, from bearings to compressors across the entire operating temperature range.
CASTROL INDUSTRIAL LUBRICANTS
FOR THE FOOD, ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO INDUSTRIES
- ARE REGISTERED IN ACCORDANCE WITH NSF-H1
- DO NOT CONTAIN NATURAL PRODUCTS FROM ANIMALS* OR GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISMS (GMO)
- ARE SUITABLE FOR USE IN VEGETARIAN AND NUT-FREE FOOD PRODUCTS AND ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- ARE RELEASED AND APPROVED BY ALL LEADING OEMS
- CAN EXTEND THE USEFUL LIFE OF EQUIPMENT AND IMPROVE EFFICIENCY
- CAN EXTEND MAINTENANCE INTERVALS AND INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY
- CAN REDUCE MAINTENANCE COSTS, OVERALL CONSUMPTION AND WASTE
- SUPPORT SAFE PROCESSING OF FOOD PRODUCTS, TOBACCO AND ALCOHOL